- 16th of January 1979 || Born in Mongu, Zambia
- 1997-1998 || Civil Service in KH Neunkirchen
- 2011 || PhD Tibetan and Buddhist Studies
- 2005 || MA Philosophy
- 1997 || Matura, Bundesgymnasium Neunkirchen
- 07/2016 (ongoing) || Researcher at Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia (IKGA)
- 07/2013–06/2016 || Researcher at the Cluster ``Asia and Europe in a Global Context"
- 05/2010–06/2013 || Researcher in the Sub-Project Philosophy (S9805) of the NRN1 ``The Cultural History of the Western Himalaya from the 8th Century (S98)"
- 05/2007–04/2010 || DOC grant from the Austrian Academy of Sciences to work on my dissertation on Ratnakīrti's Apohasiddhi
- 01/2007–04/2007 || Scientific assistant in the NRN S98 The Cultural History of the Western Himalaya from the 8th Century
- 11/2002 – 5/2006 || Employment in the FSP S87 Sub-Project Art History as technical assistant
- 2/2002 – 11/2002 || Work Contract with FSP S87 Sub-Project Art History as undergraduate research assistant
Languages: English, German, some Italian and French; reading only: Classical Tibetan, Sanskrit, Latin, Ancient Greek
Programming & Computers: (Emacs)Lisp, Python, Bash; Linux Administration; XML, Latex.
NRN = National Research Network sponsored by the Austrian Science Fund.